Re: Vector melt down and repair

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 13:13:37 EST

Not a good idea to run games around 40 degrees, as they can have serious
condensation problems...(as you found out)

Keep them at 60+ for best results...a small light bulb (say 25 watts) kept
in a closed cabinet should keep the condensation away. Make sure the bulb
is not near any wood or paper! Wood can spontaneously combust after being
exposed to something like 200 degree heat for a month or so...(check out
the spacing for wood stove flues to get an idea of the risk or lack there-of)

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com