DSL Upgrade

From: Neil Bradley <neil_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 04:34:22 EST

Synthcom is getting a DSL upgrade on Friday the 21st (3 days from now).
Service may or may not be interrupted depending upon how smoothly things
go. If worse comes to worst, I'll still have my old class C subnet
available for use. If I can't get the DSL working, I'll revert back to the
ISDN link and things will continue flowing. I expect any down time to be
minimal.

Also, my secondary DNS server has blown chunks and I can't reach the sysadmin
for it. I'm in the process of moving my secondary DNS to another server -
it might take a couple of days.

Just so you're forewarned!

-->Neil