Re: odd Asteroids side art

From: Matthew Sell <msell_at_ontimesupport.com>
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 16:59:00 EST

The Asteroids I have is exactly like this one. Production date is September
of 1980 I believe.

I always thought something was different about it when I bought it, but
nobody could tell me why mine was like this.

There was another just like it at the place I bought mine (Houston Game
Repair, Texas).

        - Matt

At 04:02 PM 1/19/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Check out this Asteroids on e-bay:
>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=241225886
>
>Never saw one with this type of side art. Comments/explanations anyone?
>
>Joe

Why should I worry about Windows crashing on January 1st? Mine crashes
every day...