Re: odd Asteroids side art

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 17:54:45 EST

So as a side question, Did the asteroids that were stuffed in LL cabs at the factory
actually have LL sideart on them? What I was suggesting was that the LL cabs that they
stole in order to make the more popular Asteroids game, maybe had some other type of
sideart applied other than the default image.