Re: odd Asteroids side art

From: bill esquivel <mr.bill_at_thegrid.net>
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 18:34:44 EST

that game was like(if not the one) sold at the san jose auction around xmas. A operator
friend of mine thought it might have been a sticker sold to cover damaged sides.

All the asteroids that were originally lunar landers that I have noticed have had lunar
lander side art. Although its possible atari was selling the side art for a lunar lander
to asteroids kit(Like they were doing for the tempest to MH kit), I sort of doubt it. If
people have noticed the MH side art stickers have come in both the black trim and white
trim variety.