Re: odd Asteroids side art

From: Matthew Sell <msell_at_ontimesupport.com>
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 19:40:50 EST

I read somewhere that many Asteroids that had the early "Lunar Lander
style" coin doors were retrofitted with newer coin door to stop problems
associated with the earlier style (getting free games by "stringing" coins,
etc.)

        - Matt

At 05:53 PM 1/19/00 -0800, Steven Zeuner wrote:
>That machine also has one of the "newer" coin doors.

Why should I worry about Windows crashing on January 1st? Mine crashes
every day...