Re: BZ centering pots: was : Asteroids Deluxe Repair Story Part 2

From: Joel Rosenzweig <Joel_Rosenzweig_at_Agilent.com>
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 10:07:21 EST

I'm not sure if I'm the one who made noise about it before or not .. but, I
certainly had the same problem with my BZ long ago and did simply populate
the parts. All was well! So, populate them to your heart's content.

For some reason, the Y-BIP control needs adjustment on my BZ now, and of
course, no pot happens to be there on this board set. :-) I'll be
populating that soon, too.

Joel-