Re: Asteroids Deluxe Repair Story Part 2

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 08:06:32 EST

Once again Rodger, you come through with flying colors :) The Asteroids
Deluxe
now looks perfect. For those of you who would like to try this at home, I
used
some stuff called SolarStat. It is the crappy tinting that you see people
sticking to their cars that has all of the air pockets. On a vector monitor
beheind a one-way mirror and blacklight, you couldn't ask for anything
better :)
There are two different colors, a bronze and a grey. Grey looked like it
would
work better, but I like cool colors :)

Jon

btw, I got to play a couple games before the Y output crapped out on me :( It
looked kinda like the DAC died, but swapping them didn't make a difference. I
guess its back to the scope with this baby.. At least the screwy picture looks
crisp on the backdrop.