RE: BZ centering pots:

From: Todd Miller <Todd.Miller_at_telethinking.com>
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 17:00:01 EST

Moving the rings didn't help as much as I'd like, and I'm
starting to think your right and I may have and DC offset
issue. Maybe I'll put the scope on it and take a look.
I think I'll still go ahead and add the component(s) for the
centering anyway.

Todd Miller, LAN Administrator
Ron Weber and Associates
103 E. State Street, Mason City, IA 50401
(515)423-4293/(515)423-4594 FAX
http://www.telethinking.com <http://www.telethinking.com>