720->MH Overlay

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 22:58:29 EST

Roy,

I finally have some good news to report about my 720-MH project. I finally
took my 720 and MH cp's to a local sheet metal place and they are going to
make me a new control panel with the exact layout of a MH. This will make
your job quite a bit easier since you will only have to add black around
the outside. It will be about a week before I get it back. When I do,
I'll send you a pic of it and give you some dimentions.

I have also put the monitor together (mostly) with WG parts with special
thanks going to Noel Johnson for finding and putting together some big
heatsinks to mount the chasis transistors.

I'll let you know when I have more to report..

Jon