Re: Quantum overlay

From: chumblespuzz <chumblespuzz_at_home.com>
Date: Sat Jan 29 2000 - 18:24:46 EST

Hi Y'all!

I just got back from Houston (checked out Callan's collection - awesome!)
and I wasn't able to post during all of this. I was in phone comm with Noel,
though.

I'm happy to contribute to this project. Sure... just send it to me... oh
yeah, and once I get it, simply ignore the NOS Quantum CPO that I'm going to
auction... it has nothing to do with the one you just bought!!! ;)

</kidding>

Long live the Consortium!!!

-roy-