Re: Test message

From: Neil Bradley <neil_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 00:50:42 EST

> I haven't seen any traffic in a week. I posted the test message, saw it and
> figured it was OK, so I posted a tech Q. I never saw that one show up in my box
> nor any response. I did get this message from Neil though. What's UP?
> Something screwy is going on. :(

Was it about the time that I switched my link to DSL and moved all the
IPs? I'm still finding servers occasionally who are either resolving to
the wrong IP address when trying to contact me or have stale reverse DNS
lookups for Synthcom, which may trigger mailers to dump mail on the ground
because the source address and the looked-up DNS entry don't match. Most
likely that's what was going on.

-->Neil