Re: 720->MH Control Panel

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 14:33:30 EST

I think they preserved the *general* idea of the original layout, so I would say that they
did an acceptable job. BUT, it is a bit tight. I bet you would get used to it over time
tho. If you really don't like it, maybe ask them to make another (at your expense) but ask
if they would be willing to cut you a deal on the price. The first one is always the most
difficult and in hindsight, maybe they will do another for you for something like $60-75.
  I have done the same thing in the past as well. It really bites (in the wallet). :-(