Re: 720->MH Control Panel

From: <FBowen_at_checkfree.com>
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 14:52:50 EST

Just out of curiosity, how much DID you pay for that? And did you know
someone to get a special deal? I've been thinking about having some CPs
made and want a ballpark price I can expect to pay.

Jon Raiford <raiford@mindspring.com>@synthcom.com on 02/03/2000 02:17:37 PM

Please respond to vectorlist@synthcom.com

Sent by: owner-vectorlist@synthcom.com