Re: Asteroids Deluxe Problem

From: Andrew Wilson <awilson_at_seanet.com>
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 14:55:14 EST

I am fixing an AD for a friend of mine and it has some weird behavior. Check out ftp://arcade.ne.mediaone.net/incoming/astdlx/ADProblem.mpg. This is only a problem during the high score screen. Occasionally, there are some random vectors when objects pass through this area, but generally they are fine. And test mode works great.
<<<

        Yes, I have this exact same symptom, occasionally. It usually only
shows up when at the high score screen, but sometimes a ship or asteroid on
the left edge of the screen will get garbled briefly (maybe once every couple
of games, for a split second). I never figured it out either, but it has very
little effect on the gameplay, so I've learned to live with it.

        If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this, please pass them
along...

                        Drew