Re: RE: Space Wars

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 22:15:14 EST

Doh! :-0 (jess running away ->

Well, im sort of working on a bigger project that when done will finish Return
to Vaxx plus an Atari Vector Game development system that will allow coding and
emu'ing in one application. It will also dump out ROM images when finished.
  Im about halfway through, the emu is almost done, the disassember is done. The
GUI is about 1/2 done. Im using an external assembler (TASM) so I have to mess
with that still.