Control Panels - Asteroids...

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 01:26:16 EST

I was considering making a bunch of Asteroid c/p's and was wondering if
anyone might be interested in a couple. These would be just bent metal,
possibly with the holes pre-drilled, that you then stick on the overlay. I
have three Asteroids to restore at the shop, and might do the lazy route of
cutting pop cans open to lay the thin metal down over the extra holes that
were cut in the original panels, but thought if the price was right perhaps
others might like this option. Say cost plus 15% for travel time for vector
folk? The machine shop I use does very good work.

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com