Re: Quantum overlay

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 11:22:40 EST

In a message dated 1/29/00 4:51:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rlboots@cedar-rapids.net writes:

<< > Thanks for all who have offered to share in any losses. I suspect they
will be quite manageable (if not ZERO!). For now, Tom M. and I have agreed
to cover the initial investment and will most likely not need any financial
assistance until the ultimate

> ebay or other sale after Roy's "magic"... If we sell at break-even or
gain, then no help will be needed!

> Regards (in no particular order),
> Tom McClintock
> David Fish
> Tom Williams
> Joe Magiera
> Noel Johnson
> ?? <insert name here>
> "the consortium"

     Damn, I wished I'd have been on here to know about this. Work had me
really messed up lately, and I didn't have a chance to read all the past
weeks stuff from the list. I could have prevented the spending of $455, but,
I guess it's easier to scan and repro an NOS overlay that to scan my control
panel, even though my panel is like brand new. Hopefully all goes well in
reproing the overlay.
     If anything happens with the current proceedings for duplication, please
let me know as mine is still available for reproduction if it is needed.

TTYL,
Michael Kelley