RATBox Progress?

From: PlayerTwo <player2_at_playertwo.com>
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 22:44:31 EST

Hey folks,

Any further progress/updates on the RATBox since the last string of postings
a few months ago? Just curious.

I've got a stack of Atari vectors (just as I'm sure we all do) that I'm
working my way through. Anything that could make the task less daunting
would be welcome, and the RATBox certainly would seem to offer such a
cure... A friend and I briefly looked into porting the diagnostic/control
program to a Palm Pilot but didn't get very far.

Jeff? Any news?

P2