newbie - Battlezone problems.

From: James G Watt <jim_at_kinetic-arts.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 17:51:09 EST

I just picked up a cabaret battlezone and am trying to get some life out
of it. When I power it up I just get a dot in the middle of the screen.

I checked the voltages on the regulator board and all the test points
appear to give the correct value.

The larger logic board has the +5 LED lit but on the smaller board the
+5v LED is NOT lighting. I checked the voltages on the test points on
this board and it does appear to be receiving +5v (4.8v or so on the
test point close to the led).

Anyone got any ideas of anything simple I may be missing?

oh yeh the marquee back light doesn't work either :-P

Thanks.

--
James G Watt
http://www.kinetic-arts.demon.co.uk