Re: WTB: WG6100 tube

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 16:36:16 EST

$165 for the tube is sweet, isn't it? Nice of Richardson to keep coming up with a
supposedly obsolete tube. Even nicer that they will sell them a tube at a time to
individuals. Unfortunately they are one of the few companies that will deal
without you having to be a company with 100+ quantity requirements. They deserve
our business.

Actually I didn't hold much hope that they had any since I had heard here a while
back that they no longer had them. The woman I talked to (at 800-222-CRTS)
admitted that they didn't have any and seemed almost apologetic that it would be 2
weeks before any would come in. AND she knew that her market for these were
collectors of vector arcade games. Simply unbelievable customer service, VERY
rare these days.

tom mcclintock wrote:

> No, just the tube. Tube and chassis for $165 would be sweet :)
>
> "Magiera, Joe (AIT)" wrote:
> >
> > > Just got off of the phone to Richardson Electronics and they
> > > are having some more
> > > of these coming in a couple of weeks. Price is $165. Yes,
> > > they DO ship
> > > internationally. No, they have never stocked them in Europe
> > > (would have made it
> > > simpler). And YES, they do realize that the reason they even
> > > bother with them is
> > > to sell them to vector game people.
> >
> > Just have to ask/check, this is for the tube and chassis? (sorry in advance
> > if this is stupid beyond belief)
> >
> > Joe

Windows:
32 bit graphical interface for a