Re: WTB: WG6100 tube

From: Noel Johnson <nej_at_airmail.net>
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 21:03:00 EST

> On Wed, 9 Feb 2000 16:29:31 Chris Loggans wrote:
> >Has anyone ever tried contacting Hawk-eye Picture Tube?
>
> I sent them an email about a month ago and asked about the M48AAWOOX and >19VLUP22, I believe. I got a response that they don't carry those, but would >rebuild mine if desired. I didn't even ask a price, since I was just window >shopping at the time.. ;-)

I double checked my old email and I requested quotes for the following
on 1/5/2000:

19VLUP22
M48AAWOOX
19VNJP22

I got a voicemail the next day at work telling me that these tubes
weren't available, but mine could be rebuilt. I never called back to
check on pricing for the refurbishment, opting to continue looking for
off the shelf tubes. The tubes that I have that could be rebuilt have
very bad spot-killer burn, and I don't know if they could be repaired or
not. Anyone know?

Noel