Re: Here's an odd idea...

From: Clay Cowgill <vector_clay_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 21:43:40 EST

>Clay, are you aware of (and can you point out) any info or development
>resources for Super NES on the net? Does Nintendo still support it as
>an active development system? (probably not...)

I bet Nintendo still supports SNES cart production, although it's probably
pretty slow in the US... I think I've still seen SNES' in stores for around
$59-69 with a game and controllers. (Some new, small case...) I see a LOT
of them at Goodwill and thrift-stores now for cheap.

As for development, looks like a lot of sites have disappeared, but look at:

http://fly.hiwaay.net/~jfrohwei/game.html

http://www.northcoast.com/~mbruce/s1.htm

http://www.programmersheaven.com/zone8/cat47/index.htm

Yoshi's docs are good enough to start writing code. (I contributed to it
under the handle of "Hardware"...)

-Clay