Mavor Havoc lost sounds

From: Mark E Davidson <Burbs1_at_concentric.net>
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 12:47:33 EST

I left my MH running for the first extend period of time over the
weekend and after about 5 hours of on time I sat down to play it. Now Im
missing 30% of my sounds. They are missing during game play as well as
test mode. Suggestions on where to start? I shut it down to let it cool
but nothing change when it was cold and the sounds were there before.

-=Mark=--