Re: Bridge rectifier

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 04:14:54 EST

Gregg Woodcock wrote:

> Tanner has these for around $4 each (MDA350?). Does anybody know where to
> get "big blue" for a reasonable price?

If Tanner doesn't have them try up the road at Altex.

Funniest thing I ever had happen when buying parts for Atari games was I ordered
one of those big blue filter capacitors from Wico once, since they did have them
in their catalog. Voltage was right, capacitance was right, but instead of the
huge computer-grade electrolytic like Atari used they sent me this thimble-sized
PC-mount part.