Re: Dedicated MH Roller Replacement - Finished.

From: James Marous <jamesm_at_erinet.com>
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 18:56:34 EST

Yup, it was all done on Pro/E rel 20. Other than tweaking the flat development
of the base, I would say the whole thing took a couple hours (more or less,
working on lunch hours and the like). It anyone runs Pro, lmk and I will be
glad to send you the model. I have been playing it quite a bit today and it
really works great, it might actually roll a little too easy as it's easy to
overshoot when you really get it going.

If someone want to make a Tempest conversion roller, I will be happy to donate
the time to get the prints done for the roller. I could actually make the
whole thing 20% smaller or so and still get it all to work. There was enough
room on the dedicated cp that space wasn't much of an issue. Heck, I could
probably lay out the control panel in Pro/Sheetmetal if you wanted to go with a
whole new cp.

                        James

mailto:jamesm@erinet.com
My Homepage! http://www.erinet.com/jamesm