Re: BU406D

From: Al Warner <batlzone_at_cyberenet.net>
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 12:00:03 EST

Bob Roberts recently (November I think) added them to his page at:

http://personal.msy.bellsouth.net/msy/b/o/bob147/

with a price of $2.50 each. I'm always getting things from him and if you are
the same way, you may ask him to add a couple to your order. Neat to know that
RS now sells at least one hard to get part. Amplifones around the world
rejoice!

-Al-