Sega XY cocktail info needed

From: Mark A. Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 13:26:44 EST

Anyway, I'm trying to restore a Space Fury cocktail. It works fine, but
the top glass was destroyed. I got a replacement top glass, but I need
the following information:

1) Was the top glass "screened" with black paint, or just clear?

2) Mine does not have a monitor bezel; did the cocktail have a bezel?
What was it made of, plastic or cardboard?

3) Does anyone know where I can get that "stuff" that goes between the top
glass and the wooden top? Atari uses like a strip of black stuff which
goes underneath the black trim lines.

4) Anyone have any pics of what the top is supposed to look like when it's
done?

--
Mark Jenison