Re: Dedicated MH Roller Replacement - Finished.

From: Mark E Davidson <Burbs1_at_concentric.net>
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 13:50:01 EST

James,
    First I want to say EXCELLENT job on the roller! I may ne able to make
these in some quantity if the interest is there. Im almost done making one
from your prints. Do you have the number of the bearing you used? Or did you
just take it out of the track ball assembly
(ether way was there a # on it)

Ill get pictures of mine up soon. so far the only thing I changed was I made
the actual cage of aluminum rather then sheet metal.

-=Mark=--