Re: Dedicated MH Roller Replacement - Finished.

From: Noel Johnson <nej2001_at_my-Deja.com>
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 11:31:27 EST

I haven't been keeping up with this topic like I should, but was curious as to whether James's repro design includes the backlighting for the roller. I believe the original roller looked green only when the game was turned off. When the game was on, the roller looked yellow due to the backlighting.

Thanks,
Noel