Re: Dedicated MH Roller Replacement - Finished.

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 15:33:30 EST

I would think that you would probably want to run the wires to the main pcb for the roller light if you added a roller to a SD->MH conversion. Just because its not already wired for it doesn't mean you should have to live without it :) Now if the green roller is too opaque, its somewhat of a moot point.

Jon