RE: BU406 vs. BU406D

From: James Marous <JMarous_at_midmark.com>
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 11:15:59 EST

There is a wholesale only place near me that has the 'D' part for about 1.79
each. They do not sell to the public as they don't charge sales tax. You
have to fill out paperwork and give them a tax ID # before they will sell to
you. Maybe someone can work out a bulk purchase if these things are really
that hard to get.

                James