Re: Tech: Lunar Lander, missing chips?

From: Jhagen <jhagen_at_concentric.net>
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 21:07:00 EST

Ok,
Thanks Chris,

That is what threw me off, the below 16 smaller PROM sockets are
indeed populated. They have an Atari logo, so I was not sure if they
were program ROMs or some custom Atari chips. (I have no schems or
manual here) It was obvious that the 4 sockets would have been for
program ROM if used...

Not sure what revision this set if, as the numbers are close but do
not match with any set that I have seen for the various emulators out
there.

thanks again
James