Tech Asteroids video--Update

From: Justin Monast <jmonast_at_naughtydog.com>
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 17:18:56 EST

Hey Guys,

I looked at my Asteroids again last night and noticed something else about
the oddity that is happening and that is all canned actions (static) i.e.
ships and rock exploding and shots show, but movement of objects rocks and
ships are displaying as points and lines. I guess I'm trying to say is what
controls the calculations of the rocks, is there a AVG of some sort, bad ram
or????
Thanx Justin