Re: DVG Multigame and Clay's ADL Multigame

From: Neil Bradley <neil_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 15:18:06 EST

> Anyway, that's about it. Response to the multigame has been pretty good
> now-- probably around 20 people. I'd still do it if people want it, but
> I'll get out of the way if Neil wants to do it instead...

I have no desire to sell anything. I just want to make a multigame for
myself and gain a better understanding of electronics. If someone else
wants it, they can have it, too. It's not an end user solution like
Clay's is and it's not as flexible as his either.

So Clay, don't "get out of the way". There's nothing to get out of the way
for. What I'm doing is but a small echo of your "professional" solution.

-->Neil