List rules

From: Neil Bradley <neil_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 15:22:10 EST

We haven't seen this in a while, so I thought I'd repost the list rules.
Please make special note about the "me too" posts since we've gotten a
few lately:

--------------------------
Welcome to the vector list!

This list is set up for any and all vector game related technical
discussions. For sale, for auction, and want-to-buy posts are allowed in
moderation. But do be sensitive to those who do not wish to receive
FS/FA/WTB posts by doing something very simple. Use the following prefixes
in the subject line of your messages:

FA: - For auction
FS: - For sale
WTB: - Want to buy

This allows people to set up their mail filters to ignore/purge those
messages that contain potentially undesirable content.

Absolutely no "me too" or voting messages are allowed on the list. If you
wish to make a tally, find someone who is willing to take PRIVATE EMAIL
from listmembers, and post the results after voting is finished.

This policy will be enforced to make everyone as happy as possible.

Enjoy!

BTW, The listmember count is at 194, which beats the number of people
subscribed to the old list. Looks like the number of people who "voted
with their feet" could probably be counted on one hand.

-->Neil