Re: T-Molding

From: K.Sandrick <300zx_at_one.net>
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 22:16:16 EST

I ran into this problem when restoring my Asteroids cocktail. Found the cab
required the 13/16" moulding rather than the more standard 3/4" size. I had
placed an order with Wico (at the time, the only 13/16" moulding supplier I
could find) only to find that they no longer sell t-moulding.

Recently, I visited my local Rockler Woodworking shop to pick up a few
t-moulding router bits and found that they carry both the 3/4" and 13/16"
sizes in rolls up to 100' long. However, they don't carry the
leather-grained moulding like that found on the Omega Race minis.

I believe this is a franchise/chain of stores, so I thought I'd pass the
info along. It's nice to have a local resource when needed.

(Now, if I could just find some Novus 2... had some backordered from Wico
for months now and the local retailer won't sell me any!)

Very respectfully,
Kristopher Sandrick