Re: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting.vector

From: ddhumphr <david_at_bbn.com>
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 09:59:07 EST

Blasphemy! I'm an oligarchy man, not a democracy man! "Faaugh!" to the
unwashed masses!

oooops... Is this ...um vectorlist? heh heh heh. Sorry... I thought I was
back on RGVAC... you know, long ago, when the earth was very young and on the
whole tax-free.

It's just that newsgroups have a useful life of probably three years, and then
become so bloated with "I want a new toy" whining from fresh faces with so very
little to contribute, that I hesitate to reminisce on the positive impact the
first blush of enthusiasm in a new group tends to produce.

Nay... leave us not wax bitter. Let us just say; screw that.

Ace