Re: Prototype Major Havoc Roller (from long ago...)

From: bill esquivel <mr.bill_at_thegrid.net>
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 15:33:07 EST

Although this is way off topic, A pretty cool camera is sony dcr pc100.
You can
record digital stills, 1meg pics to memory stick and record digital
video on
tape. Fire wire output. Very small camera. Just a bit expensive right
now. If I
had to rethink this purchase I would have bought the dcr trv10. Bigger
camera with the
larger swing out view screen and cheaper price...

To get this back ontopic, If someone wants to store the pics(And wants
to see them), I can take pics of the prototype control I have. I think
it was for the bradley trainer. If not they had weird ideas for a star
wars controls! Controler has side to side movement with 3 triggers on
each handle.