RE: The King is dead

From: Clay Cowgill <vector_clay_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 19:47:51 EST

>One upright (with Multi kit. Clay we still need to talk. It's still
>acting
>up.)

Toss me an e-mail to clay@yahoo.com if you want. The debugging list is
pretty short though-- they're tested before they ship and I haven't got any
defectives back yet, but there's always a first...

(The first thing to do is replace the 40 pin and 24 pin sockets that it
plugs into on the main board with new dual-wipe ones. The ones that came
with the kit will do fine.) Make sure the dip switches are set to the
"known good" setting in the manual.

If it *still* doesn't come up, try another Tempest board, or send it back to
me and I'll test it. If it works for me you might have a "different"
Tempest PCB than any I've run across and it may not work. :-/

-Clay