Re: King is dead?

From: Neil Bradley <neil_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 19:43:28 EST

> Hmm I don't remember the old vectorlist being so intolerant to a couple
> redundant posts here and there.

It isn't the redundant posts. It's the flaunting of "HIDE_FROM_NEIL". It's
unwarranted, out of line, and only makes the list noisy for *NO* reason
and it shows the poster knew damned well that it wasn't an allowed topic.
Geez.

I'm really starting to get sick of the noise. If it continues, I'll start
unsubscribing people. I'm getting complaints from other listmembers as
well.

-->Neil