Re: King is dead?

From: James Nelson <nelsonjjjj_at_didactics.com>
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 23:32:45 EST

How about adding this to the list rules:

A.) You don't chew out people in public when you don't have to. (Don't
needlessly embarrass someone on the list.)
B.) Read the post in full, to see if anything was said, like before a joke
at the end of the post.
C.) Be able to take a joke, especially when it is CLEARLY a joke, otherwise
it isn't any fun.

Signed
-weak member with nothing to add.