Re: Asteroids Deluxe backlight

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 12:11:38 EST

The ballast is a 14 watt one, the tube is available from video game shops,
parts suppliers, and florescent light wholesalers. The tube is expensive,
and be sure to get the Blacklight Blue type, NOT the sterilizing version
(this has a clear glass envelope).

You will need a "starter" (FS-2) for this lamp.

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com