Re: Asteroids Deluxe Overlays are In !!!

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 11:57:13 EST

I think there is a demand, many of the Asteroids that I have seen have
damaged or faded surrounds. I don't know what the price would be but
somewhere around $50US would be OK for me...It could even be sheets of
colour copies, that one would build a cardboard surround for.

I have one and 1/2 of these, in poorish condition, that an artist friend
says he could scan and fix up, but would need about $700US to do the
job...sigh...I know I don't have the time or skills to do this properly.

John :-#(#

  http://www.flippers.com