Re: HV chassis

From: Joel Rosenzweig <Joel_Rosenzweig_at_Agilent.com>
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 13:37:03 EDT

I'm not sure I follow you on the WG6100 deflection board. That board is an
Electrohome G05 B/W deflection board. The two HV units appear to also be
from the Electrohome G05 monitor.

The picture shows that the deflection board is missing one of the large
filtering capacitors. It would be impossible to say at this point if the
board was working before parts were removed, or if someone attempted and
never completed a repair job.

Joel-