Re: It's alive 25" vector

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 11:54:02 EDT

If you are very careful and mark the setting of the convergence rings on
both the tube and paint a strip on them BEFORE removal, the convergence
will actually be trivial. Even with a new yoke, all the yoke will affect is
the purity, and you DON'T adjust the rings, you have try moving the new
yoke in and out a hair to set that. Black and white TVs and 19" colour TV
tubes also will work in both vector and raster games (I see a horde of
Vector folk racing done to their Salvation Army to nab all their $20 TVs...).

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com