Re: It's alive 25" vector

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 14:40:43 EDT

I was able to converge mine almost perfectly, but the colors are a little off at the top and bottom. The convergence rings are set properly, but are you suggesting that its placement on the neck could be the cause of my problem? Also, any idea how magnetic shunts affect the display or any FAQ that describes them?

Jon