Moving multiple games

From: Clay Cowgill <vector_clay_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 14:58:05 EDT

Hi everyone,

I need to move about ten games (all at once) including a couple "tall"
vector games like Battlezone. Does anyone have a suggestion for a
particular U-Haul/Ryder truck or (preferably) trailer that would work? I
remember some of the U-Haul trailers being relatively short -- 'er... "low
profile" according to the webpage -- which I think will cause problems with
the height on BZ (and maybe even Starwars and other "normal" sized games).

If possible please e-mail me with suggestions/experiences to either
clay@yahoo.com or vector_clay@hotmail.com and I'll post a summary tomorrow
or Thursday.

Is this FAQ'd someplace?

Thanks,