Re: Prototype Major Havoc

From: Clay Cowgill <vector_clay_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 23:16:10 EDT

>I had a good weekend;) and I thought some of you may like see these..
>
>http://home.earthlink.net/~jmonast/prototype/mh/

That's really cool! The control panel is how I was picturing making a
"roller" based conversion control panel with a reproduction roller assembly.
  (What has happened with that project lately? I've been too busy to keep
up with current events.)

(The picture of the trash bag with all the smaller wrapped packages kinda
reminds me of a couple scenes from "Very Bad Things" though... ;-)

-Clay

P.S. Glad that SW is up and running!