Weird problem with Asteroids

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 01:17:38 EDT

I think someone before me had this problem before but I can't remember
what the fix was. The game plays fine but the y-axis is having a little
trouble. It's not a monitor problem since I'm testing on an X-Y scope
and I don't think it's a DAC problem. The objects themselves are the
right size - they just happen to be floating back and forth along the
X-axis including the score and "Press Start". I checked the counters
with a logic comparator and they checked out fine as far as I know.

Has anyone come across this problem before? Do I need to double-check
the counters?

Matt